1. Create an account with Cake n Bento.
2. Add products to shopping cart
3. Proceed to check out
4. Once you have placed an order, an email will be sent to your email address.
5. Cake n Bento will send an email to you for the delivery charges, the invoice total, and the payment method. Please pay the amount using the method indicated in the email.
6. We will ship the items within 2 business days upon reception of the payment.
We ship worldwide. Please ensure the address provided in the checkout area is accurate.
Shipping Options & Delivery Time
We ship internationally via EMS with tracking by default. If you have other shipping preference, (e.g. UPS, Fedex, DHL, SF-express ) please specify in the order comment field in the checkout area before you hit the "place order" button.
Only upon special request by the buyer, we may check if cheaper registered mail option can be used depending on the package size, weight and other criteria.
Delivery time depends on the choice of courier. The following delivery time estimation does NOT include the time required for clearing customs. A few regions require long customs clearance time.
- EMS usually delivers in 10 business days for Asia regions, and usually delivers in 2 weeks for other regions.
- When the items are shipped, a delivery note with the tracking number will be sent to the buyer via an email. Please track the package via the official carrier website.
SF-express : http://www.sf-express.com/sg/en/
Customs fee and clearance
Please note that it is possible that the delivery of your order could be delayed due to customs processing. If your order does not arrive in a reasonable amount of time, you should check with your local customs office to see if they are holding the package for payment of fees. Also, some customs offices will send a separate invoice for customs fees that could arrive several weeks after you receive your shipment.
Please be familiar with the customs laws in your country before you order.
Will I have to pay customs fees on my order?
Your order could be charged (not all the time) customs fees (taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerage fees, etc.) when it arrives. Please be aware that shipping charges do not include international taxes or duties. If an order is placed on our web site and then refused by local customs, you will be responsible for the shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that incurred in shipping the package. These amounts will be subtracted from your merchandise refund.
We have made every effort to minimize our shipping charges and to provide necessary information to ensure customs clearance. We do not make any profit on our shipping services. Our company has no way of estimating customs fees, taxes, duties, etc. Please contact your local customs office if you need to know more.